Terms & Conditions
To maintain our widespread reputation as a consistent and quality service provider, the following Terms & Conditions apply. They are in addition to your rights as a consumer.
Please select your Events carefully. By booking to one of our Events you agree with the terms and conditions below.
- Please ensure you choose your event carefully and that you are available at the date of your booking.
- Registration forms can be posted to Possibilities Psychological Services 516 Kingsway, Miranda NSW 2228 or emailed to email@example.com
- Registration is confirmed upon full payment only. Payment can be made via Credit Card, Eftpos or Direct Debit.
- Any fees not paid in full a week prior to event will incur a 5% administration fee.
- Cancellations need to be made in writing via email or post.
- If you cancel outside of 1 week prior to the date of the event you will receive a 30% refund (a $20 administration fee will be charged).
- If you cancel within 1 week prior to the date of the event you will receive a credit that can be spent on a future event or put towards an appointment at Possibilities Psychological Services.
- Our Cancellation Policy is final and non-negotiable. Possibilities Psychological Services regret the difficult personal circumstances that prevent people from attending including medical conditions, emergencies, severe weather or transport difficulties, however the logistics of event management prevents us from assuming responsibility for these conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop and give you a full refund.
- We reserve the right to change the time of a workshop to make sure we meet the minimal number of participants required. We will contact you and let you know of time change within 3 days of the workshop. If you can’t attend the new date and time, we will give you a full refund.
- Registrations are transferable IN FULL to another person on notification in writing via email or post to Possibilities Psychological Services. Where a participant can only attend for part of an event, transfer of the remainder of the event to another person is NOT possible.
- Bulk billing is not available for group programs.
- Non attended appointments are non-refundable and non-claimable. Please notify us in writing via email or post if you are not able to attend.
- A Medicare receipt will be emailed to you AFTER each attended session (not at the start of the groups program). Conditions apply.
- Possibilities Psychological Services do not guarantee that event attendance only will resolve a problem. Psychological presentations are complex and may require consistent and coordinated intervention and often involve many professionals and other involved parties.
Thank you for understanding our commitment to the smooth operations of our group program for the benefit of all participants.